Hi everyone — Happy news!!
I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Jofina Anna Reji from https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/.
So what is Liebster Award?
“Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest,nicest, dearest,beloved lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute endearing and welcome.”
The Liebster Award is an online award given by bloggers to bloggers and its inception dates back to 2011. Not only the Liebster Award promote and support new blogs, but this award also gives bloggers recognition. The award helps bloggers discover existing blogs, especially without spending loads of money on advertising.
Thank you so much Jofina for this nomination. She writes beautiful and interesting pieces about life. If you haven’t done so already, check out her fantastic cool site MeraK_Ibe with Jophiel. I am sure you will love it😍.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers
- Ask your niminees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Here are my response to jofina’s questions:-
1.What special talent do you have?
I have creative and imaginative abilities.
2. When did you start blogging?
It’s been 7 months.., From 16th January 2020.😀
3. One thing you learn from blogging?
I learned to make friends through letters😍
4.What is your profession?
I don’t have any profession. I am studying.
5. What are you thankful for?
I thank my parents and God for supporting me in all situations.😄
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Actually, i have no idea.
7.One of your favorite quote?
“We must not allow other people’s limited perception to define us.”
8. Something new you wanna try?
I wish I was like a bird and could fly away.
9.What’s the thing you like most about yourself?
Smile. I can madly smile at every hurtful situations.
10. What 3 words describe you the best?
Really awsome person 😂
11. One of your favourite film and why?
Devadoothan.A malayalam mystery horror film giving us chills and enriching imaginations. Mostly, I love it’s background music that fullfills its responsibility as being the movie’s backbone.
I nominate you all who reads my post in anticipation of answers to the same questions that Jofina gave me.
Drop your post’s link to my comment box so I can check out your answers as well.
Everyone should Feel free to participate!!!!!
Once again I am thanking Jofina for this nomination.